- What is the most important part of the Shot?
- How minimal can I make it?
- Where is the entertainment?
- Where can I show thought process?
- Work on your shot as if you only had 30 min.
- Clean Blocking / Minimal Curves
- Make it Better and Different from other animators.
- Research / Reference
Staging and Clarity
- Present idea to eliminate questions for the AUDIENCE!!
- Which angle is better for Clear Silhouettes
- Up Stage/ Down Stage
- Choose Camera for a Reason ( Zoom, Angle, Focal Point , etc . . .)
- Story Poses
- Extremes (Change of Direction)
- Contact Frames
- Timing: Even, Slow-In, and Slow-Out
- Weight Keyframes / Squash/Stretch
- Describing Arcs / Breakdowns