09 August 2011

Louie

Today was the last day of this semester, and I know I learned a lot. Now, I'm going to take some break (which doesn't mean I'm not gonna study animation though, I mean I will stay away from computer :D ), and Sean just told me to watch this to think "timing".

Sean said the comedy timing is really useful for animation so he just recommended me to watch twice. First time, I understand the jokes and then I can more focus on timing of the jokes.

Another thing I noticed when I saw this was how much each subtle pose helped to understand what he is thinking. I think especially in comedy, a lot of complex thought are showing, sometimes they are clear and sometimes not.

Anyway, I and Sean talked a lot today and I will pose what he told me as an article later, I need to watch this again and pack my bag too.

No comments:

Post a Comment