01 September 2011

NOW I WILL STUDY ANIMATION 25 HOURS A DAY!! 8 DAYS A WEEK!!

I love my family as much as I love animation....so which should I choose? I cant. I knew my family always wanted me to come back when I finish school BUT I wanted to stay here to seek for my career in animation...but I have been getting full support from my family now by promising I will be back, so I've always felt guilty, like telling a lie to them.

A couple minutes ago, my Mom sent me an email saying...they knew what I felt even though I didnt tell and allowed me to stay here. I cried.

NOW I WILL STUDY ANIMATION 25 HOURS A DAY!! 8 DAYS A WEEK!!

having said that, I still love humid crazy hot summer life in Japan, and still hope some great animation studio grow up in Japan or Ghibli make 3D animation dept. :D (and actually I was writing as if I'm sure I could get a job here but I might not be able to get a job and might be forced to go back to Japan eventually hahaha)

who knows?? but this is a good start of new semester aside from PIXAR class acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment